PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE REGISTERING FOR CLASS.
(In some cases failure to do so may result in loss of deposit / or additional fees)
- You agree to read the description and class info BEFORE signing up.
- You understand that Killian's Workshop accepts a Deposit of 50% of the cost of class, and by paying the deposit you agree to pay the remaining amount after class, on the first day.
- You must bring cash or check for the remaining amount of class if you did not pay in full. However, if you must use credit card, you agree to inform Killian immediately after the first class before you leave the studio. We will send you an invoice and link to pay the remaining balance via PAYPAL. You must complete this payment within 24hrs or you may receive a "late fee"
- You have the option to pay IN FULL by checking the "PAY IN FULL NOW" before adding the class to your cart.
- If you add any class or classes to your cart more than once, and are not intentionally signing up for someone other than yourself, then proceed to check out and pay, you will be responsible to pay the total amount for all classes in your cart.
- Killian's Workshop requires AT LEAST a 72-hour cancellation notice before the start of class to be eligible for any refund. You must make contact prior to the 72 hours before class
- You must read the information in the email that is included with the invoice you will receive once you have registered for class; this includes OUR ADDRESS & parking instructions.
- You understand that our make-up policy is subject to Killian's discretion & will only be considered if the missed class is due to -- a booking where you will be on set OR an immediate family emergency.
Outside of these circumstances a fee may be applied to the make-up class.